Priciple of Life

One good turn deserves another
This is a place for me to share my view point, express my feeling and a place for me to write anything i like ^^

An ordinary girl who try to upgrade herself from good to better and hopefully reach excellence at the end.


Tuesday 26 April 2011

Imsonia

the time now is 1:38am and im still hardly close my eyes..
it might be due to over sleep yesterday?? or something still running in my mind??

im an ordinary girl, from kuching, sarawak.
left another one more month i can back to my hometown again, cant wait for it...
home sweet home ^^

this is my last semester in MHRM, hopefully everything goes well.

let me share some news or place of interest at my hometown, Kuching.

this is the landmark of Kuching, you much take the opportunity to take some photo with this cat as a prove ever been to Kuching. 
for more infomation about Kuching, kindly click on the link.

http://www.squidoo.com/kuching-sarawak

0 comments: